Question:
What does the name Myesha mean?
2006-11-21 15:05:01 UTC
What does the name Myesha mean?
Six answers:
syznotch
2006-11-21 15:22:33 UTC
I copied this from the website referenced below....

The girl's name Myisha is pronounced mye-EE-shah. It is of Arabic origin, and its meaning is "woman; life." Variant of Aisha.

Myisha has 4 variant forms: Myeisha, Myesha, Myeshia and Myiesha.
2006-11-21 17:57:43 UTC
No, AISHA means woman or life. Myesha is a variant on the name, so it loses the definition. Just like you could name your daughter Charity, and it means 'selfless giving', but if you change it to Frarity, it doesn't mean 'selfless giving' anymore... see what I'm saying? Myesha is an invented name, and as such, it doesn't have a definition.

The baby name books are not to be trusted. They always give the definition of the root name. Sometimes they even make up definitions outright. Some of the names they claim come from Spanish have made me laugh my head off. I'm like, "That word does NOT exist in the Spanish language, you liars!"
stranger4u
2006-11-21 15:26:17 UTC
Name-------- Myesha

Gender------- Female

Origin--------- Arabic

Meaning------- Woman; life. Variant of Aisha.

on the whole its a great name......
2016-05-22 14:10:57 UTC
Promise- Lilybeth, Arlene Light-Alena, Amiyah, Delilah Elaina, Evelyn, Kira, Laila, Lainey, Leanna, Megan, Faith- Allie, Amina, Charity, Lealia Hope- Amala, Nadine Rain- Amira, Katerina, Laraine, Raine Night- Florence, Helena, Laylie, Lillith, Lynelle, Lynette, Lynley, Lynna-Lina, Maria, Olivia, Tiffany, Tristen, Violet, Valentine, Life- Dorette, Eva, Evalina, Maryanna, Zoe Hope it helped :)
leticia c
2006-11-21 16:16:05 UTC
it means your esha.
2006-11-21 17:03:40 UTC