Question:
How should we spell our future baby's name?
hunter_razac
2006-11-19 23:27:00 UTC
Luna Rose or Luna-Rose. Any other suggetions for middle names would be loved as well. The last name is Harrison and her mothers first name has a hyphen in it. I love unique names and the sound of names is important to me, it has to roll off the tounge, have the right amount of syllables as well as not be too common. Thanks!
33 answers:
Californiamama
2006-11-20 02:36:16 UTC
This is a weird coincidence. My daughter has a 22 month old son and just gave birth to a daughter. They asked little Forrest what his sissy's name should be and he said Moon. They actually thought about Luna, and get this.....their last name is Harrison. As it turns out they named her Kylee (one of my daughter's favs) HAWK Harrison. Daddy is Native American and my daughter was absolutely stalked by hawks while pregnant. I hope little Kylee will like it. It's kind of fun to have her totem at birth.

My sisters name is Rosellen (two names combined) She's called Rose as a nickname by some and a rose is her "symbol." If you hyphenate Luna-Rose's name she will always be called by her entire name not just Luna. And the moon and a rose will both be her "symbols" to decorate with etc..It's lovely. Congrats.
נєѕѕι¢α נαηє {ℓgм} ♥ [NOT USED]
2006-11-20 11:42:06 UTC
Luna-Rose Nicholle Harrison

or

Luna-Rose Nicoletta Harrison
2006-11-20 11:12:00 UTC
Luna Rochelle, Lyla Rose, Luna Reagan, Luna Elizabeth, Luna Michelle, Luna Nicole, Luna Jewel, Luna Noelle, luna Pearl, Leah Rose , Luna Isabella
katy.allred
2006-11-20 00:09:28 UTC
I don't really like the hyphen, but it would help your baby out come time for roll call - the teacher would say Luna-Rose instead of just Luna, so she wouldn't have to correct people every time her name's called. My first full name is Kathryn and so I always had to tell the teacher it's Katy...it gets old. Is Luna-Rose the first name or is that the whole name?
Wonderious
2006-11-20 09:40:53 UTC
I like Luna Rose with out the dash.

Lunah

Lunaa

Louna

Lounah

Lunna

Lounna
2006-11-20 02:02:56 UTC
Luna Rose Harrison is a beautiful name without the hyphen.
tim_faithmcgraw
2006-11-19 23:37:13 UTC
How about Lunah-Rose " Luna" is too common in the spelling, the Hyphen is cool. I have that In my daughters names too. Rose is a beautiful middle name but if your not totally happy with it, play around with some other names. You will know when it is right. If you go to the

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/

website they have the top baby names there. Give that a try. I hope that helps.
lilbitt_637
2006-11-20 05:36:26 UTC
I'm going with Luna-Rose Harrison. Maybe Linde-Rose.
Morning Glory
2006-11-20 02:11:07 UTC
Luna Rose.
georgia bulldog
2006-11-20 07:28:15 UTC
Luna Rose i like Iris rose luna jade maybe shorter first name since last name is longer
Sniknakh
2006-11-20 06:15:34 UTC
Luna is a gorgeous name, quite unusual. I love it, especially followed by an old-fashioned name like Rose.

I'd go for Luna Rose, but only because if I had a daughter I'd name her Evelyn Rose ;)
kimandchris2
2006-11-20 00:22:08 UTC
Did you see this one for the kids at school?

Loon Arose

sorry, had to point that out

I looked up Luna...I like the meaning, maybe the sound of it could grow on you, but the spelling looks like Tuna!

How about Lunah Rose, Lewna Rose, LunaRose, Diana Rose
Kat0312
2006-11-20 14:51:22 UTC
Keep the hyphen in it.. Luna sounds kind of odd by itself..
choosinghappiness
2006-11-20 09:30:25 UTC
I don't like Luna, just my opinion. It reminds me of a frankensteins bride or a woman that turns into a werewolf around midnight.

I think some beautiful alternatives for Luna would be:

Lana

Lara

Loralei

Leilani

Lauren\

Lydia

Laressa

Linnea pronouced "lyn-ni-uh"
isaidno
2006-11-20 02:45:18 UTC
Stella-Luna
?
2016-10-22 13:55:29 UTC
BOY Rocco Elijah Sarno typical height to tall. Medium complexion with a tinge of olive in it. dark chocolate eyes and wavy hair lady Gabriella Lola Sarno Lola only popped in m head and for some reason suits. typical height and a medium epidermis toe. Wavy hair that's very just about black and is a halo around a coronary heart-formed face.
wyllow
2006-11-20 12:00:50 UTC
Honestly Luna is atrocious. Lunatic, Looney Tune. . .

Rose is really pretty though.
jordanthegrouch
2006-11-20 17:29:08 UTC
i like luna rose
♣Kellina♣
2006-11-19 23:34:47 UTC
Luna Rosa?
2006-11-20 06:43:57 UTC
Honestly, your poor child is going to be called a 'lunatic' for the rest of their life! I don't think the hyphen matters - I strong suggest a differnt name. How about: Lynn Rose, Liela Rose, Lyla Rose, Livia Rose, etc etc. Anything else!!!
sandra_panda
2006-11-19 23:35:37 UTC
I would prefer it as LynnRose or LenaRose because Luna can sometimes be associated with Lunatic.

But I do have a soft spot for the moon and also love astronomy references.

How about Leonida-Rose? (For the Leonids meteor shower?)
Becky
2006-11-20 10:17:28 UTC
I think Laura Rose sounds better
crystal b
2006-11-20 08:52:22 UTC
luna-rose
2006-11-20 11:45:47 UTC
Lune Rose its cute
mac
2006-11-19 23:36:11 UTC
I think it is a beautiful name and sounds great with the last name Harrison- Since her mom has a hyphen, in her honor, hyphen your daughter's name- congratulations and best wishes for your family.
Slk
2006-11-20 01:33:55 UTC
Luna-Rose... Its beautiful!!
2006-11-20 07:26:54 UTC
I don't care for the name Luna at all. I prefer Lana, but it's your kid.
syznotch
2006-11-20 15:17:30 UTC
I like it better without the hyphen.
2006-11-20 06:33:28 UTC
LUENA ROSE,

LUNA ROSSIE,

LUNIA ROSE,

LUNA AMORE,

LUNA KEALOHA,

LUNA IWALANI,

LUNA JADEN,

LUNA MALAE,

LUNA FAITH,
Rachel
2006-11-20 07:09:39 UTC
The name Luna is AWFUL. I think of LOONEY when I hear it. Please choose something with class.
chiquika
2006-11-19 23:48:56 UTC
LUNA-ROSE IS BETTER.
military and veteran advocate