Question:
Naming Baby #2?
Baby #3 due 10/13/09
2006-11-16 12:52:00 UTC
My son's name is Hunter (William) and our last name is Kuppusamy. So, the first name needs to be simple.

We like:
Roman Giovanni-Paolo (in memory of our pilgrimage to Italy after the death of Pope John Paul II)
Aidan Francis
Canaan Elijah

For Girls:
Maria Novella
Sylvie Rose

Do these sound like good sibling names? Does Sylvie sound to old fashioned to Hunter?
34 answers:
╣Sexy ♥ Momma╠
2006-11-17 06:22:19 UTC
Aidan Francis

Maria Novella...I love that name Novella, i never heard it before, beautiful!!!

i actually think it would sound REALLY pretty..Novella Rose
lil_danca06
2006-11-16 16:27:00 UTC
I love the name Roman Giovanni w/o the paolo.

I also love Aidan Elijah.

I love Maria Novella!!

Not a big fan of sylvie, but I Love the name Rose!!

So any combo of those three names i said would be pretty!!

Congrats on the baby!!
2006-11-16 13:02:06 UTC
I like both the girls names. I don't think Sylvie sounds too old fashinoned for Hunter.

I would go with Roman Giovanni-Paolo or Maria Novella since those are memory names. Then when he/she grows up you can tell him/her about the trip to Italy and that's where his/her name came from.
2006-11-16 18:13:49 UTC
For Boys

Roman Giovanni

Adian Elijah

For Girls

Maria Novella

Silvie Rose
Pisce-Pegasus
2006-11-16 14:08:13 UTC
I would say Aidan for the boy.

And Maria Rose. Novella sounds like a cheese to me. No offense. And Sylvie is too old fashioned as you put it in my opinion that is.

Congratulations! & Good Luck!:)
pebble
2006-11-16 13:58:53 UTC
It is good for a name to have personal meaning so I would say go with the ones that mean something to you. Personally I would go with Sylvia Novella and Roman Giovanni. They would still hold that meaning but Marie is so common and Giovanni-Paolo is so long. I like Sylvia better than Sylvie but it is completely up to you. Good luck!

Another Christian name could be Trinity Nevaeh, just a thought.
נєѕѕι¢α נαηє {ℓgм} ♥ [NOT USED]
2006-11-16 15:32:48 UTC
For the boy's name I like Roman Giovanni-Paolo & for the girl's name I like Maria Novella.
Blondi
2006-11-16 12:58:28 UTC
Aidan Michael is my sons name., I think that would sound good with Hunter...I dont like Francis, but that is because I know someone that I personally dont like with that name. I think Sylvie Rose sounds great with Hunter. It doesnt sound too old fashioned. Savannah Rose would be cute too.
34th B.G. - USAAF
2006-11-16 17:20:42 UTC
Aidan Francis or Sylvie Rose. That IS a tough last name to work with, so you're right to keep it simple. I think I'd stay away from the obviously Catholic ones (and I'm Catholic). What if he or she, although raised in the Church, decides as an adult to convert? (HERESY!!)

Good luck and God Bless!
~~Chiki~~
2006-11-16 14:44:36 UTC
I like Roman Giovanni-Paolo, it looks very elegant, and for a girl maria novella, the name sylvie is not that pretty
2006-11-16 18:21:21 UTC
What about Roman Guido? Adrian Dominic? Antonio Dominic? What about Canaan Elisha? I really like Sylvie rose! I don't thunk that it is old fasion compared to Hunter!
AKA FrogButt
2006-11-16 14:32:32 UTC
The first one SO is not simple but it IS cool. I really like Canaan Elijah the best for the boys and Sylvie is very pretty especially paired with Rose. Those are my choices for what it's worth! Good pickin'! Remember they get the names for life!
Mary Alice
2006-11-16 17:11:13 UTC
I like Maria Novella for a girl it sounds pretty if it's a girl choose that name
2016-12-29 08:10:47 UTC
Angela, Amber,Ashley, Bailee, Bree, Joe-Anna, Kayla, Taylor, Renee, Meagan, Maria, Marie, , Kathy, Katie-Anne, Katrina, Zoey, Brenda, Alina, Brisa, Caitlyn, Darci, Ella, Felicia, and Galilea. stable success woman!!!!
syznotch
2006-11-16 15:14:28 UTC
Maria Novella sounds very pretty.
2006-11-16 14:03:48 UTC
Hunter and Aidan makes a great sib-set! For the girls, I don't love either name, I like Sophia to go with Hunter though, it's so soft and feminine and Hunter is so masculilne, it would go great.
Wonderious
2006-11-16 20:38:44 UTC
Canaan Elijah is adorable

Sylvie Novella would be reallt pretty.

I also love the name Hunter, good choice on his.
bluebug
2006-11-16 17:59:49 UTC
For a boy I would choose either canaan Elijah or Aidan Francis they are awesome original names. For a girl I love both the names you have they are so *CUTE*
catz_1512
2006-11-16 15:23:51 UTC
I like Maria Novella. It's sounds so comforting. Also, it's pretty.
Jax
2006-11-16 18:14:01 UTC
I like Aiden Francis and Maria Novella.

They are wonderful choices.
2006-11-16 17:23:11 UTC
i think that if you have a boy his name should be Forrest and if you have a girl you should name her River Rae. by the way, i love the name Hunter, congrats on your new baby!! i hope you like the names i just gave you :)

if you would like to stick with the names you have picked out i like Aiden ( my son's name) for a boy and Maria for a girl.
Stephanie
2006-11-16 14:10:34 UTC
Aidan Francis

Canaan Elijah i like these with you sons name
KathyS
2006-11-16 13:20:38 UTC
I'll be honest. Keep your memories but don't push most of those names on a child. Aiden is the best out of the bunch and I think Syvie is cute.
2006-11-16 13:05:23 UTC
Omgosh! I love "Aidan Francis" that is a gorgeous name. So creative and original. And I don't know about Maria......it reminds me of my Uncle's mother (who is Italian).......I like Marie better, the two "a"'s kinda clash.....so if you made it Marie, I believe that might have a better.....flow? per say.... hehehe Congrats! And hope this helps :)
Jordy[♥]
2006-11-16 15:59:05 UTC
I think you should call him Elijah. It goes really well with Hunter, and it doesnt sound too old. What about Elijah Michael? Im not really fond of the girls names, but i am also not from your heritage either. So its up to you!
Zac P
2006-11-16 13:02:46 UTC
Ken after the pope benedict ken III
2006-11-16 15:20:50 UTC
I think you should definitely go with the names that mean something to you. They will be appreciated when he/she grows up and has a story to tell his/her children about their name. The only thing that I would consider if I were you would be the name Roman for a boy (remember Romey and Michelle?), that could be embaressing for him.
Kathy R7
2006-11-16 18:06:14 UTC
How about the name Lyndee Rose? my daughter is Lyndee Marie, it is different but beautiful.
italian goddess
2006-11-16 12:59:38 UTC
the girls names are beautiful, for the boys names here's one- Luke Christopher after saint luke hope you like my choice , if not, all of the names are really beautiful and whatever you choose will be perfrect
keacms
2006-11-16 19:38:50 UTC
If you have been some where, remember it by a picture or something else, Not your childs name.

Boys:

Taylor

Alec

Cory

Girls:

Alysea

Gia

Seana
crevels23
2006-11-16 13:34:43 UTC
I think all the names are cute.
2006-11-16 15:15:45 UTC
aidan franics
book lover
2006-11-16 14:35:28 UTC
I think those sound great.
mmturtle
2006-11-16 17:22:22 UTC
Why are you giving out your personal info here? A child molester can get a lot of info because of that........