Question:
What is a good middle name suggestion for a girl Indiana?
G&E
2006-11-20 13:54:51 UTC
I really like the name but I can't think of any middle names that flow. Any ideas?
35 answers:
GorgeousGal10
2006-11-20 15:11:21 UTC
Indiana Riley. Indiana Jane, Indiana Kelly, Indiana Lee. Some of those i really like.... what about you???
?
2016-11-29 12:50:41 UTC
Indiana Belle. Indiana Ruby. Indiana Skye. Indiana Elle. Indiana Ivy. Indiana Mae. Indiana faith. Indiana Cassidy. Indiana Maia. Indiana Eve. Indiana Cate. Indiana Jade. Indiana Juliet. Indiana Elise. Indiana Lily. Indiana Camille. Indiana Violet. Indiana Willow. Indiana Scarlett. Indiana Sofia. Indiana Alexis. :]
choosinghappiness
2006-11-20 21:03:08 UTC
Yeah you should write it Indyanna so people would not make fun of it like a state.

Middle names for Indyanna:

Indyanna Brooklyn

Indyanna Raine

Indyanna Blossom

Indyanna Kendra

Indyanna Claire

Indyanna Genevieve

Indyanna Diane
SD
2006-11-20 17:59:23 UTC
I like:

Indiana Jayne

Indiana Marie

Indiana Grace

Indiana Lynne

Indiana Rayne

Indiana Leigh

Indiana Jade

Indiana Summer

Indiana Faith

Indiana Laine

Indiana Paige

Indiana Brielle

Indiana Shea

Indiana Elisabeth
syznotch
2006-11-20 15:06:59 UTC
Indiana Elizabeth

Indiana Marie
2006-11-21 00:59:49 UTC
Indianna Rose
juliefan
2006-11-20 15:28:22 UTC
Indiana Rose

Indiana Grace

Indiana Nicole
2006-11-20 18:37:55 UTC
Indiana Rae
jamie
2006-11-20 15:11:10 UTC
Indianna marie
2006-11-20 14:07:29 UTC
Indiana Jonee or Indiana Jonie or Indiana Jone (all of them pronounced like the name Joe and the body part knee)
lynnguys
2006-11-20 16:45:44 UTC
My bestfriend's son's name is Indiana and it is quite a name. She gave him her maiden name as his middle name. Honestly, with all the hype of pop culture and Indiana Jones, I think that it's a definite boy's name. I know of only two Indianas and they're both boys. Think about it, before, you use this name!
crazzi12000
2006-11-20 14:04:43 UTC
University?
ebanker1
2006-11-20 18:33:11 UTC
Claire
manuel j
2006-11-20 14:29:52 UTC
Julia. Julianna. Justene.
?
2006-11-20 17:29:00 UTC
i like the spelling Indyanna

how about : Indyanna Lynn?
2006-11-20 17:25:20 UTC
Grace, Marie,
taylorcouture
2006-11-20 15:39:59 UTC
Amall
*Pooka*
2006-11-20 14:12:00 UTC
Ann,Kate,Marie,Grace
l'il mama
2006-11-20 14:04:24 UTC
Indiana is kinda weird cuz it is a state but my guess is Lissette. That name is great.
Dr. PHILlis (in training)
2006-11-20 15:22:45 UTC
Indiana Jane

Indiana reigh

or you could shorten it to India
NA
2006-11-20 14:15:10 UTC
Indiana Monique....that sounds cute!
?
2006-11-20 20:35:58 UTC
I think indiana christina sounds pretty
mum of 3
2006-11-20 19:10:11 UTC
WHAT EVER IT IS WITH A LONG NAME HAVE A SHORT NAME FOR A MIDDLE
Faithy_1818
2006-11-20 14:25:23 UTC
Indiana May = )
2006-11-20 17:21:12 UTC
Jones is the best suggestion so far.
2006-11-20 14:05:46 UTC
I just can't get Indiana Jones out of my head......sorry!
Yomomma
2006-11-20 14:44:31 UTC
Nicole

Malyasia