Question:
do you like the name bailey elizabeth?
bailey4mail
2006-11-17 14:12:02 UTC
please tell me, i need to know, also do you like the name griffin james?
33 answers:
pritty_princess_c
2006-11-17 14:56:36 UTC
both names are very nice...good luck
Blondi
2006-11-17 15:02:09 UTC
I really like the name Bailey. My cousins daughter has that name. But I agree with the others when they say Elizabeth Bailey sounds better. Bailey Nicole would sound good, But you know what, If you like Bailey Elizabeth, then go for it. Its your babies name and it really doesnt matter what we think.

I also agree James Griffin sounds better. But up to you once again:) Dont let anyones opinion decide on your childs name.
2006-11-17 15:51:31 UTC
I like it Elizabeth Bailey. And Griffin James is so cute!
Rileigh's MOMMY!
2006-11-17 14:32:01 UTC
I like the short first name with the long middle name I just don't like Bailey. I really love Elizabeth though... And I love Griffin James!!

Congrats and May God Bless
2006-11-17 15:47:38 UTC
I like it the other way around better. I like it Elizabeth Bailey. And yeah I like Griffin James. It's unique.
Urchin
2006-11-17 14:18:47 UTC
I love the names Bailey and Griffin!!James and Elizabeth are nice too,but a little too common for me.
Pedro Xavier Ramirez
2006-11-17 17:22:37 UTC
I would avoid using first names that starts with B for a girl.

Because if she marries someone with the last name that starts with J, or S

It's going to look like B. J or B. S. (that's why).

Parents seem to overlook this hidden mistakes. Also make sure the first middle and last name initial doesn't end up making up a word like for instance:

Richard Ian Peterson= R.I. P (creepy)

Griffin sounds like an old guy's name. I prefer the name Gavin James (it's alot more handsome).

Just being honest.
lil_danca06
2006-11-17 16:30:17 UTC
I love the name bailey elizabeth. ITs cute. I like the name griffin, not a big fan of james though.....Overall, Love 'em though!
2006-11-17 14:59:21 UTC
i absoultly love Bailey Elizabeth. I like Griffin Anthony
SD
2006-11-17 17:32:14 UTC
They are cute. I like Elisabeth with the s better. Much girlier imo.

So, thumbs up for Bailey Elisabeth and Griffin James.
2006-11-18 20:31:55 UTC
Bailey Elizabeth is pretty.

I don't like Griffin James though, well its ok, its growing on me....ok I like it!
Bella Donna
2006-11-17 14:33:24 UTC
I like Bailey Irish Cream.
Jujube
2006-11-17 14:26:41 UTC
I think Bailey has been overdone with names...

I like James Griffin :)
2Good4U
2006-11-17 22:47:29 UTC
I know too many puppies named Bailey, honestly!

Griffin is my husband's friend's last name....and he's kind of a loser - sorry I couldn't be of much help!
Allison
2006-11-17 14:46:57 UTC
No, Elizabeth Bailey sounds much better.
ஐ♥Julian'sMommy♥ஐ
2006-11-18 02:45:55 UTC
I love the name Bailey but not crazy over Elizabeth.

How about Bailey Reece or Bailey Grace?

Also you can spell it like this:

*Baylee

*Baylie

*Bayleigh

*Baleigh

I like the name james but not griffen

How about Jamison?

Good luck and congrats

http://www.babynames.com
2006-11-17 15:24:04 UTC
I like Bailey, but the elizabeth is kindof much. Try spelling that in kindergarden.
2006-11-17 14:13:50 UTC
lol no...Elizabeth Bailey would be and good name

and James Griffin would be a good name

you have them backwards..
singing_saagar
2006-11-17 15:28:06 UTC
both names sound fine however have you considered inverting the names to me Elizebeth Baily and James Griffins sound better. However I am british you may be american hence you write surname first I guess.
chinesefoodruleZ
2006-11-18 10:08:03 UTC
Bailey Alexis is good name!!! I dont like Elizabeth its so 16th century!
kerpleenket
2006-11-18 06:50:15 UTC
i had bailey elizabeth spelled bealiegh picked out for my daughter for maybe a whole two days. i found it very exhausting and hard to name my daughter. eventually i ended up with addison elizabeth.

good luck with picking out a name.
Kate
2006-11-17 14:15:29 UTC
i agree with amanda b... elizabeth baily sounds better and also james griffin sounds better but i dont really like james griffin
2006-11-17 17:58:31 UTC
bailey sounds kinda stupid

no offence
2006-11-17 14:13:41 UTC
I like both
2006-11-17 18:42:43 UTC
Yes those names are fine.
buzzwaltz
2006-11-17 15:03:09 UTC
ya gotta remember the poor kid has to spell this long handle in the first grade....have pitty,mom
syznotch
2006-11-17 15:11:38 UTC
I gotta go with Amanda B's answer also.
Tony
2006-11-17 14:14:36 UTC
I like both too!
beautiful
2006-11-17 16:39:53 UTC
i personnelly think that those names sound wonderful the way you have them. they are very cute!!!
angeleyes42o2001
2006-11-19 08:56:12 UTC
i love them both great choose
Sweet_Hottie