Question:
Riley Carson or Carson Riley?
acamn91
2006-11-17 19:38:32 UTC
(for a girl) :p
35 answers:
Daisy:)
2006-11-17 21:18:41 UTC
Carson Riley. To me it sounds sweeter and more sophisticated.
shontai
2006-11-18 14:49:03 UTC
Riley Carson
2006-11-18 06:30:10 UTC
Riley Carson
tina h
2006-11-17 22:45:07 UTC
Riley Carson
chinesefoodruleZ
2006-11-18 10:01:12 UTC
Carson Riley!
נєѕѕι¢α נαηє {ℓgм} ♥ [NOT USED]
2006-11-18 08:09:26 UTC
Riley Carson. Cause Carson Riley sounds to masculine.
Lori M
2006-11-17 21:22:51 UTC
Riley Carson.
**KELLEY**
2006-11-17 20:56:34 UTC
Riley Carson
lblondie15
2006-11-18 15:57:41 UTC
Riley carson because she will not always be called Riley carson she will be called Riley. So if you name her Carson riley she will be called carson and carson as a first name sounds like a boy but, is o.k for a girl middle name.
2006-11-17 23:34:21 UTC
Carson Riley sounds better to me, but for a girl I would go Riley Carson or actually Riley Ashylnn or something like that. Carson is becoming a VERY popular boys name.
turquoise_kiss
2006-11-17 21:37:18 UTC
Riley Carson sounds better because then his name would be Riley and not Carson, and beside Riley is a hot name and he'll thank you later on in life!!
jamie
2006-11-18 14:58:06 UTC
Carson Riley, i was goign to name my boy carson, but im having a girl. I love the name carson
blue_bee
2006-11-17 21:38:02 UTC
Riley Carson for a girl, but Carson Riley for a boy :)...i don't know why, but i prefer them in that order...
SARAH C
2006-11-17 20:35:14 UTC
Riley carson sounds really good but Carson sounds like a boy name how about:

Riley Leanna - Riley Leanne

or

Riley Reygan
Pedro Xavier Ramirez
2006-11-17 20:07:13 UTC
They both sound masculine. Carson sounds more like a boy name and a last name. Here are some good suggestions for Riley to girl it up:

Riley Elizabeth

Riley Olivia

Riley Madison

Riley Elise

Riley JoAnne

Riley Claudia
UMRmathmajor
2006-11-17 19:55:13 UTC
Riley Carson. Carson Riley reminds me too much of Carson Daley. Plus, Carson... that's hardly a girl's first name.
2006-11-18 14:44:28 UTC
Carson Riley!!! So cute!
maamu
2006-11-17 21:03:52 UTC
I am with the majority on this one. I like Riley for the first name. Carson sounds too masculine for a first name of a girl.
wise beyond years
2006-11-17 20:05:02 UTC
Riley carson. I love the name Riley but try another middle name what about Riley Brooke, Riley Morgan, Riley Paige, Riley parker, Riley Anne,
Wonderious
2006-11-17 23:18:09 UTC
Riley Carson, but Carson is sorta boyish. I love Riley, beautiful name!

Ryleigh **

Rylee

Rylie

Rilee

Rieley

Rilie
2006-11-18 05:58:49 UTC
Riley Carson!!! This combination is more feminine
2006-11-17 21:41:04 UTC
riley carson is better cause carson riley is not dat good in the ears
2006-11-18 13:18:01 UTC
i like carson riley
2006-11-17 21:03:22 UTC
carson riley
babi_blonde_101
2006-11-17 20:44:31 UTC
riley carson
*Pooka*
2006-11-18 07:23:23 UTC
Riley Carsen
2006-11-17 20:16:00 UTC
i like riley carson but if it was a boy, i would pick carson riley....enjoy and good luck!
BabyDolll128
2006-11-17 19:51:41 UTC
Riley Carson is an awesome name my nephue's name is Ryley James. Good choice
blue_eyes_1_
2006-11-18 10:20:03 UTC
This kills me...I have a boy and girl named Reilly ( girl) and Carson (boy)...what are the chances...lol

BTW, they both soulnd nice, either way. Just remember somone might try to shorten Carson to "Car"
2006-11-17 20:35:42 UTC
Riley Carson! SO cute. we're choosing a diferent name for our girl too...Fiona Michelle. :0) Good luck and God bless!
2006-11-18 00:38:32 UTC
Riley Carson...(and then you can call her R.C. too!-i think thats adorable-) Best of luck :)
Fearfully & wonderfully made
2006-11-17 20:22:49 UTC
Paige Marie :) ok if I HAVE to pick out of those, Riley sounds more feminine. I like how you chose something different though :)
chunkyspice4evr
2006-11-18 02:37:02 UTC
Sounds like a washed up v-jay from MTV trying to hit teenie-boppers.
Calvin
2006-11-18 07:03:07 UTC
Sorry but both sounds like a boy's name to me.
sammy
2006-11-17 21:43:46 UTC
I don't like that