Question:
Opinions on these names ( girls)?
?
2012-04-29 10:11:17 UTC
Opinions on these girl names please:
Rae ( fell in love with it ever since i saw the mini series Mildred Pierce)
Alice
Nell
Nellie
Ruth
Marjorie
Jane
Henrietta
Sybil ( again fell in love with it after Downton Abbey and i know that most people hate it !)
Veyda

BQ: which of these names are your favourites?
Eleven answers:
2012-04-29 10:19:54 UTC
Rae- adorable, timeless, ages well! Rae is perfect, and even though it is short, it doesn't need a longer name. But it does need a longer middle name, perhaps Rae Vivienne or Rae Julianne

Alice- my all time favorite name. It has everything a name should, and for middle names I like Alice Bernadette or Alice Isabelle.

Nell and Nellie- I don't really like these. Nellie is cute, but is a little too childish.

Ruth- like it. Maybe Ruth victoira or Ruth emmalyne

Marjorie- ew, just use Margaret.

Jane- same thing as Rae, timeless, classic, elegant. Janie could be the nickname for a child. Maybe Jane Eloise or Jane Amanda,

Henrietta- doesn't suit a child well, and a little too out of date.

Sybil and Veda- seem a little too made up scimfi for my taste. But some people really like that, so it is up to you. But Veda is much more feminine than Sybil.
2012-04-29 10:21:56 UTC
Rae

I love this name, but only as a second name. Rae sounds too short for a full first name.

Alice

I like this name a lot! The only down is that it is very old-fashioned.

Nell

I don't really like it and like Rae it sounds incomplete as a first name.

Nellie

First of all, I think the spelling "Nelly" looks much better, but the name sounds too much like a nickname to use as a first name. How about Penelope and Nelly as a nickname?

Ruth

This name is sweet, but quite old fashioned.

Marjorie

This is very-old fashioned. The "j" in the middle also looks quite out of place. How about Margorie?

Jane

This is a name I really haven't heard in a long time. Sweet and simple, but still old-fashioned.

Henrietta

This name sounds a bit too fancy for me. Not my best.

Sybil

I really don't like this. Way too old-fashioned.

Veyda

This sounds okay, but Vaida looks nicer. Just if you add darth in front of it...
Maggie
2012-04-29 10:20:43 UTC
Rae - Okayish, but if you really love it, that's all good haha! Just not my thing.

Alice - very lovely

Nell/Nellie - Nah

Ruth - This is okay, but not my fav

Marjorie - pretty

Jane- very lovely

Henrietta- very lovely

Sybil - I don't like it because of the poor girl with Dissociative identity disorder who was tortured through her childhood

Veyda- I've never heard this before? It's pretty enough

BQ: I LOVE Jane and Alice.
Phable
2012-04-29 10:13:37 UTC
Rae and Sybil are my favorite out if this list. They're ok names but Rae sounds more like a nickname, and Sybil sounds sort of sinister for some reason.
Aloisia
2012-04-29 10:14:20 UTC
You have some awesome names! I love Alica and Nellie and Jane and Marjorie and Henrietta. Sybil is so cool. I like your classic names.

Mine.? I love Jacqueline, Lisa, Margaret, Beverly, Hilary, Donna and Jewel.

please answer mien https://answersrip.com/question/index?qid=20120429100534AAkeCeX
?
2012-04-29 10:13:28 UTC
My favorites are Alice, Jane, and Veyda :)
?
2012-04-29 10:13:19 UTC
I love the name Alice! The other names are fine but I don't really like them that much.
?
2012-04-29 10:13:09 UTC
I love Rae it a great name but don't like the others sorry :)
2016-12-01 10:11:07 UTC
i admire Elise, Noelle, and Blair. i think of Phoebe is okay and that i don't probably likr the call cleo very plenty. twin women: i'd p.c.. Blair and Noelle I additionally like Blair spelled like this: Blaire Noelle Claire Noelle Mae Blaire desire Blaire Bree Blaire Janelle Elise Rae Elise Sienna Phoebe Grace Cleo Christine Cleo Rose desire this helped you!!!
?
2012-04-29 10:24:57 UTC
rae
Just Give Me A Reason