Question:
Which name should I choose?
Angels Eyes
2006-11-21 07:08:55 UTC
I just want to ask you if I should call myself Layla or Rayla
26 answers:
2006-11-21 07:11:16 UTC
Layla was the nationality.... Layla sounds hot Layla from WWE.....
2006-11-21 16:33:06 UTC
I like Rayla better than Layla.
2006-11-21 18:46:58 UTC
Rayla
Morey000
2006-11-21 15:16:26 UTC
I'm with Sahr67 on this one: "Layla sounds obscene and Rayla sounds like a name from a science fiction book."
sahr67
2006-11-21 15:12:35 UTC
Neither. What's wrong with your birth name? Layla sounds obscene and Rayla sounds like a name from a science fiction book.
choosinghappiness
2006-11-21 17:57:34 UTC
Layla
2006-11-21 15:11:35 UTC
Are you a Layla or a Rayla?
BlueSea
2006-11-21 15:11:14 UTC
Rayla? Ugh! How odd. Go with Layla. Not much better, but at least people won't trip over their tongues to say it.

And why are you choosing a name to call yourself. What's wrong with the one your Momma gave ya?
Nevermind
2006-11-21 15:10:12 UTC
Layla
RedCloud_1998
2006-11-21 15:11:06 UTC
Rayla sounds like a good name.
p.dinsmore@sbcglobal.net
2006-11-21 16:09:47 UTC
Both names are nice, but for a girl I like Layla.
2006-11-21 15:10:28 UTC
I like Layla.
2006-11-21 15:17:59 UTC
personally, I like Layla
xmas_babie75
2006-11-21 19:29:43 UTC
I think that Layla sounds better.
spring l
2006-11-21 15:44:21 UTC
i like rayla but id go with my real name.your parents chose that name for a reason
2006-11-21 15:10:18 UTC
Layla sound better
xhoneybeex
2006-11-21 15:10:18 UTC