Question:
The date of birth of my baby is 10 th January 2005 at 11 .07.00 am .Please suggest me initial letter of her na
lambanmuhan
2006-11-19 08:06:44 UTC
The date of birth of my baby is 10 th January 2005 at 11 .07.00 am .Please suggest me initial letter of her na
Eleven answers:
2006-11-19 08:13:01 UTC
I don't understand the question. Could you give more details?
mrs mylan
2006-11-19 17:46:20 UTC
Not all cultures choose a name for their babies months in advance. Some choose the name based on date and time of birth, others on the day of the week that the child is born. I suppose it is probable that some cultures don't formally name their child for the first year. Not everyone is American.

Unfortunately, we don't have specifics in your case. If you can provide more detail, perhaps someone can help.
?
2016-05-22 07:27:08 UTC
Congratulations! I don't really understand what u mean by first letter of name, do u mean like numerological? Anyways, my son was born on March 4th and i named him Rayyan which means door to paradise for people who fast and i just named him that 'cos i felt like it. No numbers referred. Some other names that i liked were Noyan which means prince and zayan which means bright and ornamental. I also liked shayan but forgot the meaning. Congrats once again on the new arrival and best of luck :-)
**KELLEY**
2006-11-19 09:55:53 UTC
Noelle

Grace

Marykate
2006-11-19 11:00:46 UTC
The baby is already nearly a year old? does the child have a name yet? I'm not sure that I understand.

sorry.
swanseaemtgirl
2006-11-19 14:02:02 UTC
Stop having babies! Seriously no one can understand your question. And why haven't you named your baby yet..NEWSFLASH...she's almost 1! What do you call her now? Hasn't that stuck after a whole year? Give me a break!
corleone
2006-11-19 09:18:01 UTC
And what's the family name (or at least the initial of it)?
Precious1
2006-11-19 08:40:43 UTC
I'm kind of confuse. good Luck looking for what ever you are looking for.
2006-11-19 13:40:01 UTC
if she's almost one she what on earth have you been calling her?

Okay, how about R?
2006-11-19 08:37:08 UTC
Perhaps "M" Or "B"
2006-11-19 08:54:15 UTC