Question:
Girl Names,Can you help giving Ideas for baby gal?
Niranjan
2006-11-20 03:23:46 UTC
Girl Names,Can you help giving Ideas for baby gal?
59 answers:
BABYBUG
2006-11-20 04:16:07 UTC
Ashlynn

Kalee

Karlee

Samantha

Tracy

Tessa

Melanie

Stephanie

Melissa

Neena

Sommer

Christine

Hayley
i totally agree with you!! not
2006-11-20 08:12:47 UTC
These are the names i've always liked. good luck. oh and if you go to babynames.com, then you kind find the meaning and origin for almost any name

Miranda Genevieve

Leslie Anne

Victoria Rose

Emma Claire

Ayssa Faith

Chloe Dawn

Elizabeth Summer

Zoe Beth

Krystal Paige

Jaymee Lyn

Heather Martina

Alana Noelle

Brittany Marie

Rachel Alexandria

Danielle Grace

Audrey Hope

Jayden Maria

Sylvee Brooke

Amanda Joy

Bridget Eve
diane o
2006-11-20 03:37:47 UTC
Lela Micah(Misha) Carissa Shancie Bryher Dayla are my girls names .Lela means dark as the night .Micah a Russian name also spelt Mica Carissa an old English name mean most dear one Bryher rose is sleeping beauty name.Shanice not sure just liked it and Dayla was on a film i see and loved it not many kids round here with the name great
Rachel
2006-11-20 07:07:25 UTC
Ava, Alexandria, Alexis, Victoria
Thera 9
2006-11-20 11:05:45 UTC
Ophelia Rose
crevels23
2006-11-20 07:44:12 UTC
Kaileyona

Laney

Madison
C.D. Riley
2006-11-23 18:59:21 UTC
Rebeeca Lea
star-e
2006-11-20 06:06:06 UTC
Alexandria

Mia

Natalia

Mckayla
biology_nerd_76
2006-11-20 12:44:23 UTC
I like going back to see what names were popular about 30 years ago, because most people aren't using them anymore...Amy is a good one or Margaret (Maggie) These aregood names

My kids are Kylie Lynn...Elisabeth Lucille...And Ryann Louise
~*meli$sa*~
2006-11-20 09:27:38 UTC
My three daughters names are ;

Jada Jaqueline

Britney Yanisia

& Natalie Rachelle.

Also like Aalyah,

Brittianna, Kalene,Maddison,Liliana,Gabriella,Jade,Jaden, Salina,Julissa, Davina,Destiny,Roxenna,Jalayah,Katarina,Desendra,Cortney,Yasmine,Lanette,

Oh so many.....Zamarah,Fatimina,...Oh...also Hailey Michelle,Karin Ashlee,Grace Victoria....

So many!!!Good Luck !!!
adstidamrn
2006-11-20 04:37:56 UTC
I have always loved Rhianna for a little girl. Also Eden, because that's my maiden name. I like names with apostrophes also. My best friend's sister is named M'Shae (pronounced mu shay).
2006-11-22 19:47:08 UTC
My favorite girl names are Theresa, Rachel, Evelyn, Isabel, Cassia, and Isabella. Good luck!
thyladydulcinea
2006-11-20 07:41:09 UTC
The girl name that is growing in popularity the fastest in the USA is currently (drum roll...) Neveah. It's the word HEAVEN spelled backwards and is pronounced na-VAY-uh. Isn't that just gorgeous?
sky
2006-11-20 04:21:52 UTC
I named my daughter Sian with a hyphen over the n pronounced Sharn it is welsh for Jane
fishyinmytank
2006-11-20 07:40:54 UTC
aba abebi abelia abida abigail abina abiona abira abital amalia amanda amaya amber angela brittanty bethany brianna bridget cameron casey dakota daphne destiny elizabeth emily erin else faith heather hannah heidi hillary isabella jacqueline jamie jennifer jessica kandy keely keely kiely kayla marliyn mandara melissa maria oliva penny pamela racheal sabina sherry sophia theresa tonya tiffany valerie valma wendy whitney xenia yasmeen
Liz G
2006-11-20 03:40:08 UTC
Angela, Rose, name after a parents,Grandparents,Malisa, Jami, jacki, just pick up a name book pick the best one. Then put names on paper and drow from it.
babiesxx_xy
2006-11-20 17:40:25 UTC
Abiyana

Caiana
softballer9
2006-11-20 19:00:27 UTC
Raine Havyn

i lovee that name
beachladyjenn
2006-11-22 14:09:51 UTC
EmmaLie ReOnnah is a beautiful name

EmmaLie ReKaysa
Jo jo
2006-11-24 01:44:41 UTC
Cara. (car-uh)

It means Beloved one. In Italian.

Friend In Irish

And Face in Spanish.

Its unique, and really pretty :]
2006-11-20 08:52:11 UTC
I think an idea for a babies name that would be nice is Jacaru, Skymona, Scarlet. I think they are all nice for girls names.
2006-11-20 06:42:00 UTC
My fave girl names are: Ariel, Melody, Kaylee, and Leila
mistkie
2006-11-20 06:25:03 UTC
I like Autumn Marie.
cotopaximary
2006-11-20 08:43:03 UTC
Congrats! Make sure it sounds nice with your last name. I like:

Emily, Elena, Lia, Emma, Malika, Tamieka, Elyse...
2006-11-20 10:00:01 UTC
Ashlynn, Miley, or Nevaeh
mke
2006-11-20 05:07:46 UTC
I personally really like Maeve (My-a-va). I think it is calming and soothing. A name she can grow with and still feel good about it.
2006-11-20 07:30:04 UTC
go to babynames.com there is a huge list of names there although i think the name lilia is beautiful
auntkacki
2006-11-20 14:40:08 UTC
francesca or Raquel

Titiana, Shiloh, Gwenyth
Emma B
2006-11-20 10:39:29 UTC
Emma, Lilly, Millie, Cherry, which ever you decide on will be great I am sure.Good luck.
2006-11-20 08:19:34 UTC
my daughters are : dealyn (daylyn) pauletta geniveive; genica rory alexis; camdon lrelai. expecting another girl and thinking about reece trinity
runt0125
2006-11-20 08:11:46 UTC
my 3 month old daughters name is Nyima (ni-ee-mah) i also like Zoe

Cloe

Maddison

Natalie

Mykalah

Omari or Amreh (my god daughters name)

Adiya (a-die-yah) (neice)

Shyronda (my name of course)
pixy
2006-11-23 23:21:40 UTC
Abigail, or go to this site, it has tons of names boys,and girls, in alphabetical order,
2006-11-20 09:20:22 UTC
Bailey - for a little girl this is a gorgeous name

Aryssa

Rhiannon

Briony

Bridie

Ebony

Taylor

Marie

Juliette

Yvonnette
korakikio
2006-11-20 06:37:55 UTC
marlena maggie caroline micah kate cathrine jayne kaitelyin
cathy a
2006-11-20 11:34:51 UTC
i got 2 Taya' and Alisha
Emi
2006-11-20 08:16:22 UTC
Caitlyn - it means pure beauty
2006-11-20 05:23:06 UTC
alexis

sasha

amelia

keira

leonie/leona

good luck!(thats not a choice of name by the way!.)lol.
malteser*_*
2006-11-20 03:27:10 UTC
Rachel

Mia

Leannah

Charlize

May

Kaylah
jordanthegrouch
2006-11-20 17:27:18 UTC
my baby's name is Jaycee Mae
wmshope
2006-11-20 14:02:41 UTC
Krista, or Hala

Hope i helped
Small Lady
2006-11-20 03:42:15 UTC
Vienna

Shieka

Alyah

Alana

Portia

Shauntai

Michelle

Serena

Falan
Lo Lo G
2006-11-20 14:09:04 UTC
I named my daughter Ivory...Taylor... She is 11, and loves it!
kelly r
2006-11-20 09:19:52 UTC
cherokee, havan olivia, razzie, hedda, adreian,adrainana, arieanna, alexes, breanna, pheniox, ravean, jade, trinity, jazzman, peace, serinity, shreeie, makalaya,
laura j
2006-11-20 05:29:14 UTC
im with ice man Gabbrielle
╣Sexy ♥ Momma╠
2006-11-20 05:33:59 UTC
Olivia

Madison

Lydia

Skyla

Madelyn

Shyla

Isabella

Sarah

Jayda

Rylee
2006-11-20 06:22:50 UTC
BRITTANY,

SOPHIE,

ARIELA,

CORY,

CHARMAINE,

DENISE,

EVA,

EASTON,

FAYE,

GAIL,

HANNAH,

PRESHA,

IWALANI,

KEALOHA,

MONNA,

MARILAND,

MAYBELINE,

NADINE,

NATASHA,

LINA,

RINA,

LOURDES,

JEWEL,

GARNET,

TRINNA,

STEPHANIE,

VIERRA,

HALLEY,

DORRA,

RHONDA,

MYA,

CRISTA,

BETTY ANNE,

SARAH,

FELICITY,

MIERRA,

ZINNIE,

MELODY,

SAGE,

SIERRA,

PEARL,

JULIA,

ERIN,

SHAUNTEL,

MIRRIAM,
2006-11-20 11:45:01 UTC
i like Katyra or Raya
danny's mom
2006-11-20 03:25:42 UTC
aaryana means divine beauty....in arabic

Tuisha means the first light of the morning in Russian....
♥[[Mia]]♥
2006-11-20 17:58:40 UTC
aaryiana

mia