Question:
I need some baby names.?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I need some baby names.?
44 answers:
DavidNH
2006-11-19 00:04:33 UTC
Boris, for a boy. You'd have Boris and Natasha.
bridget b
2006-11-19 15:38:27 UTC
I can give you some name choices:

Girl:

Sophia Aaralyn (air-a-linn)*

Abigail Marie

Sadie Michele*

Macy Aaria (ah-rie-ah)*

Alyssa Gabrielle*

Gabriella Claire

Daisy Marie

Rachel Idalia (eye-dahl-ee-ah)*

Jacey Nigar*

Kasey Nadia

Haley Rose*

Nala Cadee*

Boys:

Joshua Michael*

John Paul*

Sean Paul*

Mark ______

Richard Michael

Micheal Jordan

sorry thats all i got!

I starred the ones i liked best
2006-11-19 10:53:44 UTC
brady, brody, chancelor, laken, rain, stormie,

my husband was not at frist but as it went on he got better and by the end he was just like he was with the first one..
girl.
2006-11-19 10:28:24 UTC
ava

elle

madeline

carolina

caitlin

odette

delon

liam

rhett

tucker

jack

callum

finn
lovena
2006-11-19 04:22:33 UTC
kriss for a boy or u can write like krish also

tamira for a gurl
She Said
2006-11-19 02:54:06 UTC
Esa pronounced with the E being pronounced... also Elisia also with the E sound , I have a daughter named Brandis Carmen which I love and Alijaha Arianna which I also love and they are adults now and love their names.. Alijaha is pronounced like Elijah from the bible but with the short A . Like you would say , a girl,---- Alijaha. My boys are named Chaz and Mardy and both of them are happy. I also like Jayce, Levi, Sergio, and my husbands name is Carmen, usually a girls name but it fits him so well... My name is Jamie middle name Layne......
attb
2006-11-19 00:36:55 UTC
awel - breeze - female

joyce - rejoicing - female

joycelynn - cheerful/merry - female

mike - who is like God - male

anora - light - female

jack - God is gracious - male

marta - a lady - female

samantha - listerner of God - female

ricky - strong/powerful ruler/gifter ruler - male

neddy - rich or happy a gardian - male

philippe - loves horses - male

sori - wise - female

esther - star - female

durret/duran - firm/enduring - male

nicolas - victorious army - male

joshua - the Lord is my salvation - male

nahath - a leader - male

sarah - princess - female

david - dearly loved - male

carmen - song - female

sam - to hear - male

jeremy - appointed by God - male

malcolm - adore - male

megan - strong/able - female

john - God gave - male

ariel - lioness of God - female

arye - lion of God - male

baldwynn - brave friend - male

lazarus - God has helped - male

charlotte - loved - female

amy - dearly loved - female

ruth - friend - female

helsa - devoted to God - female

ezra - help/helper - male

joshua - lord is salvation - male

josiah - fire of the lord - male

amon - faithful - male

amadio - loves God - male

thomas - twin - male

mary - wished for - female

vera - truth - female

aldwine/alwyn - wise friend - male

alvina - wise friend - female
Born a Fox
2006-11-19 00:13:19 UTC
How about Aidan & Nadia for a boy and a girl - the names are the reverse of each other. Taylor and Tyler could be for either sex. Then there is Madison and Morgan.
chinesefoodruleZ
2006-11-19 00:11:03 UTC
Girls: Angela, Arielle, Amber, Briana, Brandi, Christa, Charity,Danica, Destiny, Elena, Faith, Guilianna, Haylie, Hilary, Harmoni, Jaime, Jaci, Kaci, Kaitlyn, Kristina, Kameron, Kaela, Kyla, Kylie, Laney, Melody, Melonia, Natalia, Quinn, Riley, Raven, Selena, Tiara,

Boys: Aaron, Adam, Bryan, Carlos, Collin, Dorien, Edward, Eric, Evan, Gerald, Ian, Jeremy, Joshua, Jacque, Kaleb, Khristopher, Kasey, London, Matthew, Micah, Marco, Nathan, Quinton, Raymond, Riley, Roy, Sidney, Talin, Tyler,
sexyitalian67
2006-11-19 00:10:15 UTC
Chole

Giovanna

Julia

Camron

Anthony

Antonio

Nichole

Vanessa

Mark

Cali

Njomza (Ni-om-za)

Gina

Taylor (boy or girl)

Scott

Steven

David

Lorenzo (la-ren-zo)

Vincenzo (vinny)

ralph

julio (juel-ei-o)

Michelina (mic-a-lena)
Karen
2006-11-19 00:01:28 UTC
Karen is a nice name! :) For a boy, how about Roland?
Asuza
2006-11-19 00:11:27 UTC
For boys:

Bannon, Beckett, Indiana, Dmitri, Harper, Lee, Jareth, Kieran, Connor, Brooklyn, Dakota, Tadeus, Shannon, Marcus, Alistaire, Wesley, Liam, Dantes, Dermont, Zechariah, Byron, Dominic, Benedict, Julian, Hadrian, Corwin, Valerian, Hannibal, Linden, Matthais, Merrick, Dallas

For girls:

Anastasia, Aislinn, Cecilia, Natalya, Emilie, Lillian, Vivian, Alcyone, Aramina, Annice, Skylar, Jessabelle, Calliope, Lessa, Mercedes, Dierdre, Rosalind, Abigail, Eleanor, Lilith, Anya, Fiona, Guinevere, Genevieve, Delia, Delilah, Lilith, Cordelia, Lorelei, Evelyn, Anneliese, Quinn, Rowan, Lyta, Lilyana, Erin, Brianna, Vaneris

Congratulations!
T.Mack
2006-11-21 00:59:15 UTC
I like the name Natasha,it sounds similar to my daughter's name Naitesha. What about Nathan for a boy and Natalie for a girl?
♥※♥ NANA OLIVER ♥※♥
2006-11-19 08:42:36 UTC
Girl

Mariabella Italian means beautiful

Boy

Tyson English Sea-loving
saar_tali
2006-11-20 12:17:00 UTC
here are some name i lkike courtesy of http://www.babyhold.com

Boy:

Curr -- The name Curr comes from the Gaelic origin. In Gaelic The meaning of the name Curr is: Hero.

Lovell -- in French The meaning of the name Lovell is: Wolf cub.

Cobhan -- The name Cobhan comes from the Gaelic origin. In Gaelic The meaning of the name Cobhan is: Dwells by the hillside hollow.

Faulkner -- comes from the English origin. In English The meaning of the name Faulkner is: Variant of Falkner: Falconer; one who trains falcons.

Keeley --. In Irish The meaning of the name Keeley is: Variant of Kelly: War. Lively. Aggressive. An Irish surname that has only been used as a first name (either gender) in the latter half of the 20th century.

Girl:

Abaigeal-- comes from the Hebrew origin. In Hebrew The meaning of the name Abaigeal is: Gives joy.

Aethelind -- An Old English name from an Old German name meaning noble snake.

Zurine - In Spanish The meaning of the name Zurine is: White.

I hope you like some of these... you can get many more at

http://www.babyhold.com

Good luck!
Lyndee
2006-11-19 18:01:28 UTC
Naming a child is one of the pleasures of being a parent! I hope you receive a lot of good ideas and you and your husband agree on a name for each sex.

Girls names:

Misty

Autumn

Kara

Renee

Kimberly

Sharon

Colleen

Linda

Alexandra

Adrianna

Brianna

Noel

Lacy

Loran

Olivia

Boys names:

Dominic

Anthony

Joshua

Chad

Elliott

Joseph

Michael

Lyle

Randy

Travis

Tyler

Cody

Good luck to you and your new arrival and may your whole family be a happy and healthy one!
2006-11-19 00:16:11 UTC
Girls- Payton

Macie

Lindsey

Karlie

Boys- Chaz

Lyndon/Linden

Nicholas

Thor
Stephanie
2006-11-19 07:09:28 UTC
Boys: Thomas, Ceggan, Elijah, Aden, Peter, Howard, Samuel, Stephen, Nicholas, David. Girls: Summers/Summer, Stephanie, Nichole, Samantha, Emily, Elizabeth, Grace, Hope, I have been thinking about it for a few months and these are what i would choose from when i grow up
*Lizz*
2006-11-19 00:36:35 UTC
Girl: Alianne, Autumn, Audrey, Lily, Mariska (Pronounced: Marishka), Alyx, Zan (short for Alexandra), Harper, Piper, Jaimi, Lilac, Liv, Olivia, Maya, Zoey, or Tricia.

Guy: Tyler, Billy, Joel, Alyx, Zander (Short for Alexander), Aubrey, Elliot, or Aaron.
2006-11-19 14:25:18 UTC
Here are some of my favorite names! Enjoy!

Boy Names

Ethan

Logan

Dylan

Isaac

Evan

Girl Names

Isabella(Is)

Autumn

Amber

Reese

Dakota

Brianna(Bree)

Sadie

Ava

Adria

Shay

Sophia

Bailey

Lexy

Abbey

Molly

Addie

Keegan

Angela(Angie)

Scarlette

Julia

Boy and Girl Names

Jordan

Riley

Devan
2006-11-19 00:06:41 UTC
How can you know already that you are having twins or even that you are pregnant? You told your husband that in 9 months he will have double the trouble?
?
2006-11-19 15:04:22 UTC
Girl: Kayla

Boy: Gerald
2006-11-21 12:30:18 UTC
Girls:

Ruby

Heidi

Evelyn (nickname: evie)

Evie (pronounced eve-ee)

Maanika (pronounced Monica) meaning ruby (my own name)

Lucy or Lucille, meaning bringer of light

Lacey or Lacy

Estrella (pronounced estraya)

Ava

Lola

Scarlet

Brooke

Victoria

Desiree

Charlotte

Renee

Anya

Anika (pronounced Uneeka or An-i-ca)

Berlin

Boys:

Martin

Jay

Gavin

Kevin

Artin

mix and match for a cool first and middle name.

and its best not to name your children something from the top 50 list because then people at school will end up calling them Emma B. or Jacob F. (not that they are bad names. they are quite nice in fact)

congrats! let me know what you name him/her!
Lov'n IT!
2006-11-19 02:21:59 UTC
Eliana

Ella

Malena

Sophia

Nicholas

Micah

Benjamin

Jeremiah
MARI
2006-11-19 00:47:47 UTC
Girl:

Natalia (Sounds similar to Natasha :-)

Dilayna (DEE-LAY-NA)

Alexandria

Cassandra ---- or Kassandra

Alexis

Nataly

Gabriella

Boy:

Aiden

Xavier

Jeremiah

Ethan

Elijah

Jeremy

Gabriel

Best of Luck!!!!
Nattiedred
2006-11-19 05:03:29 UTC
Bianca is cute, Natalya, Gabrielle, for boys Isa, just don't name the boy Michael.
Just-Another-Sombody
2006-11-19 00:14:48 UTC
Erin, jessica, michelle, karen, lisa, diane, leanne, carol, susan, jane, anne, lilly, allison, cassandra, daisy, andrea, jeannine, jenna, danielle

micheal, john, leonard, stephen, james, andrew, tony, jason, justin, aaron, brandon, brian, chance, gerard, darin, carl, william, chridtopher, henry, jacob, david, matt, joseph, jeremy, lawrence, jeffrey, liam, nicholas, bernard, caleb, terrence.

congrats! and i'm sure your husband will love the new baby!
2006-11-19 01:47:07 UTC
firstly i just wanna say how i don't understand how your husband could not be excited at the thought of being a dad again!

as for names i like rio,corey and kai for a boy and for girls names i like amelia,gracie and alexis.
mke
2006-11-19 06:58:09 UTC
Boys:

Connor

Cole

Riley

Jaden

Girls:

Meava (My-a-va)

Mylee

Maylee
WESTIE GURL
2006-11-19 02:27:54 UTC
GIRLS BOYS

tyleisha tirik

sharika shai

la'karna latrell

nikita malakai

shazarhana ta-shaun

natilelijah malik

different but special lol 6 of these are my childrens!!
heat1395
2006-11-19 01:31:39 UTC
Boys-Ivan,Jeremiah,Jeremy.Jeffery,Anthony,Peter,Gabreil,Scott, Heath,Orlando,Ryan,Moses,Issiah,Isaac,Noah,Brendon,Brent, Isacob,Tyler,Jonah,Cody,Kody,Mades,Dylan,Kole,Zack,Xaiver. Girls-Abbagail,Cecilya,Mairissia (Mare-Eas-E-Ah),Rose,Audrey, Ava,Heather,Alana,Athena,Violet,Anneliese,Carleigh,Hazel, Cadium,Saffron,Dalisa,Siena,Paris,Chanel,Dominque,Izabela, Caprice,Ambella,Jolene,Alexandria,Julibelle. If you cant find any go to www.babynamesworld.com Congrats and the twins!
lil_lnj07
2006-11-19 15:43:17 UTC
Boys:

Sean: God is gracious

Isaiah: God is salvation

Jeremiah or Jeremy: God will uplift

Evan: God is Good

Nathan: He gave

Ethan: firm, strong

Girls

Isabella:God is my oath

Alexandria:Defender of men

Juliana:Feminine form of Julian
2006-11-19 00:02:07 UTC
Congratulations! I really like Joaquin for a boy or just plain Joa and Ava for a girl.
2006-11-19 00:01:19 UTC
Boy - Nicolas

Girl - Savanah
shanikaking71492
2006-11-19 05:03:37 UTC
allenisha shanika dequincia shamarques celinese mildrer devonte serenity allen estere ediome
JOHNNY D
2006-11-19 00:05:44 UTC
Boy

Gianni (italian for Jianni)
Confused
2006-11-19 15:28:01 UTC
I had two girls what do you think

Jasmine Renee

Jaylin Rose

I really didn't mean for it to happen like that but it did!lol
destanee
2006-11-19 00:22:59 UTC
Tashie or Tai
sweetneesy
2006-11-19 03:08:55 UTC
boy jordan michael

girl gretchen elizabeth
Stank
2006-11-19 00:06:58 UTC
Jeffrey

Joshua

Jared

Renee

Colette

Sha-Na-Na
2006-11-19 00:02:38 UTC
CHECK THIS OUT YOU CAN GO TO SSA.GOV AND THEY HAVE A LIST OF NAMES IT IS USUALLY ON THE FIRST PAGE TO THE RIGHT BOTTOM CORNER. BUT I REALLY LIKE TANZA!
gusgus
2006-11-19 00:56:52 UTC
ahasdfhdhrggguhgeuheggr for a boy

bgibvgmsdmdhsggpvghpghmgdhmpgv for a girl
2006-11-18 23:58:42 UTC
Child support sucker, diaper machine, etc
passionfire2k4
2006-11-19 09:16:57 UTC
www.babynames.com