Question:
How do you guys and gals like the name...?
Violet
2006-11-21 21:12:45 UTC
Caden Michael Fisher?
27 answers:
Wed645
2006-11-21 21:43:54 UTC
Each of the 3 names has two syllables - I think you could improve on the cadence of the name if you altered it with either a 1 or 3 syllable first or middle name. Also, Caden Fisher sounds a bit like a type of sportman or fishing equipment or type of aquatic species. Teachers don't call attendance including a middle name. Fisher is the kicker - because it is a verb - it sort of sounds like whatever you put in front of it becomes the adjective - you know describing what type of 'fisher' it is. Tough one. Keep looking. Michael Fisher is not too bad though.
TaureanAngel
2006-11-22 10:04:53 UTC
drop the C and just make it Aden. Caden is too similar to Cadence which is one of my favorite names for a girl...so Caden sounds like a girls name. Michael is nice, but I think Matthew has a nicer sound to the last name
2006-11-22 14:22:45 UTC
I like Kieran Michael Fisher better
♥Ms. Heart♥
2006-11-22 15:48:50 UTC
Don't like the name Caden.
Jamilee
2006-11-22 08:04:14 UTC
I think its a great name. I once babysat a little boy named Caden but his mom called him Cade for short. Theres nothing embarrasing about the full name either. I'm just thinking along the lines of when my mother uses our full names when she really means business. Good choice!
2006-11-22 07:01:57 UTC
The names Caden, Cadence, Kayden and all their sound-alikes are shooting up the charts faster than all other names this year, which means... that he'll have 3 boys and 5 girls in his class with the same name! (Who said something about "not too trendy"? lol)

Besides, it sounds a little fruity/silly for a boy.

Michael= good, normal, traditional middle name in case he needs a professional image later in life.
country g
2006-11-25 22:08:36 UTC
hi! Shelly,

i sure do like the name that u have chosen. i have noticed that a lot of women/young girl's r naming their son Caden.

i never heard of the name Caden until my friend's daughter named one of her twins Caden & the other twin Aden. it's what ever u want to name ur son & really nobody else's thought or how they put u down for naming u r son. GOOD LUCK & CONGRATULATION'S
2006-11-22 17:29:53 UTC
Dont like Caden at all, sorry, I like Beths idea of Aden
Serry's mum
2006-11-22 10:47:36 UTC
Caden is too typically american for me. It sounds trailery, chavvy and I just don't like it. Sorry
2006-11-22 05:36:49 UTC
Cute! With three boys I have learned to make sure no hurtful explitives rhyme with it! Nothing like being teased in grade school.
Honkey
2006-11-22 07:26:15 UTC
I like it.. It has a nice ring to it. Plus if you like it thats all that matters.. If everyone liked the same names we would all call our kids the same thing... I say go for it!!!
babyphat luva
2006-11-22 19:56:39 UTC
very cute I prefer jaden Micheal FIscher or Haden

suggetstion how about spellin it Kayden
mawma
2006-11-22 14:24:50 UTC
Nice strong name good choice,
syznotch
2006-11-22 18:33:52 UTC
I think it is a really good name.

Not a crazy name like most that we see here!
princess
2006-11-24 01:05:26 UTC
That is a very sweet name
Sara Beth
2006-11-25 19:25:30 UTC
I love that name.
mileejayddavidxvier
2006-11-22 05:31:58 UTC
umm it sounds kind of cute 2gether goes well good job it is so hard i d it
nymphette13
2006-11-22 18:18:59 UTC
Nice. Original. I like it!!
2006-11-22 06:30:10 UTC
I like it....not too trendy not too old fashioned!

Very nice!
C.D. Riley
2006-11-24 03:13:20 UTC
thats my name