Question:
What about this name?
coca_cola_froggy
2006-11-15 22:57:01 UTC
It's a girl, I like Chelsea, but I'm not sure. What are your opinions about the name Chelsea Elaine? (Elaine would be the middle name.)
What would the names mean? She's going to be a february baby and I'd love to know about her, they said she'll be an aquarius, if you can, tell me a little about that, please. Thank you!!

Or... if you don't like the name what other names that would match the personality for that?? Why?? Thanks!

Smiles!
Eighteen answers:
♥mommy of 4♥
2006-11-16 09:13:43 UTC
i almost named my 5 month old chelsea. I love the name, it was actually my brothers name. He died when he was 12. I really think chelsea elaine would be really pretty. congrats!!!!
2006-11-16 16:33:56 UTC
Personally cannot hear Chelsea without thinking of the Clintons but I really like Elaine.
dominatrixsasha
2006-11-16 07:51:16 UTC
Chelsea Claire

Chelsea Rose

Chelsea Olinka

Chelsea Ovietta

Chalis

Carol Kinkade

Jolie

Nora

Mae

LATonya

Nia

Vita

Coco

Coette

Cora
ashleycutie1818
2006-11-16 16:51:48 UTC
I don't like the name Chelsea and I don't like the name Elaine.
answer faerie, V.T., A. M.
2006-11-16 08:43:57 UTC
I think a middle name that starts with something other than the ending sound of the first name is better.

how about

Chelsea Jane

Chelsea Rae

Chelsea Page

Chelsea Louise

Chelsea Hannah

Chelsea Rowan
Chelsea is a Zeppelin fan.
2006-11-16 12:48:11 UTC
Hey! that's my name! Chelsea Elaine is very pretty!
AerynneC
2006-11-16 15:14:47 UTC
I like it. I love the middle name Elaine- uncommon and beautiful.

I don't believe in astrology. Your child will come from God with her own personality that has nothing to do with her birth month, and how you raise her will further mold and shape her personality.
KathyS
2006-11-16 14:39:16 UTC
Chelsea is nice but there are alot of Chelseas out there! What sign she is born under does not mean a thing though.

How about Claire or Chloe?
angelbaby
2006-11-16 14:46:39 UTC
Chelsea sounds fine! It's a common and known name, but not TOO common. I think your idea is a pretty name.
emsmom
2006-11-16 08:47:01 UTC
if you are into the horoscope thing, google it and see what it says about aquarius personalities. then based on what you might find, go to www.babynames.com or www.babygirlnames.com and serach for a name that goes along with it. personally i like the name you have and the name doesnt necessarily define the person...
oliveirasgirl2000
2006-11-16 16:24:40 UTC
I like Olivia Rose and Aurora Mercedes
chelleedub
2006-11-16 12:43:06 UTC
I don't like either. Unless she had a cute nicknam, like Ellie.

I believe Aquarii are supposed to be artistic and brooding.
2006-11-16 07:03:44 UTC
well its your kid so remember that no matter what people say it has to be a name YOU love. I like the name Natalie.
2006-11-16 07:00:06 UTC
sounds like a good name to me
book lover
2006-11-16 13:47:51 UTC
i would xhange the middile name to Marie or Maria
winkcat
2006-11-16 08:15:05 UTC
love the name.

Don't believe in the horoscope stuff.