Question:
2 boys... what names do you like the best? (please pick two names)?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
2 boys... what names do you like the best? (please pick two names)?
79 answers:
choosinghappiness
2006-11-20 21:34:41 UTC
Donald reminds me of Donold Trump and his comb over hair. So avoid using this name if possible!

Dean is a great name! Reminds me of the actor Dean Caine and my handsome cousin Dean.

Deveraux sounds like a french last name. And you and your son would have to correct people all throughout his life. This name will also have to be cut short into a nickname anyway. So unless you live in France, avoid this name too!

Davin- I think Gavin with a G is more handsome and smart. And I think all the ladies would fall over Gavin. Davin is more of a introvert and nerdy.

Derek sounds like a football player/jock/athlete.

Danial- prefer Daniel with an E. because Danial with an A reminds me of "denial".

I hope this helps!
2006-11-17 10:26:38 UTC
Davin, Danial
2006-11-16 19:58:56 UTC
I like Davin and Derek. The thing with Danial is that it makes me want to pronounce Da Nail. I probably wouldn't spell i with an "A".
Gaia
2006-11-24 09:41:35 UTC
Davin and Daniel. Danial is nice but as much as you tell everyone people will spell it Daniel anyway. It would be a pain for him to correct every one his whole life.
2006-11-16 16:02:03 UTC
Daniel (with an E), people will mispronounce Danial like "denial".

Deveraux because the name means derived from God.

Davin is nice too, but wouldn't go well if you picked Deveraux as the 2nd name.
George K
2006-11-20 19:02:48 UTC
Danial and Davin
bluebug
2006-11-16 18:13:50 UTC
Derek and Davin are awesome but your right Danial looks cooler and is original I like it!!
Pink Denial
2006-11-16 11:45:21 UTC
If your son is named Danial with an A, he will be correcting people on his name for his entire life. It will get old, and chances are he will probably revert to using Daniel with an E later on so as to not deal with it anymore.

I like Dean and Daniel, with Derek following closely behind.
sk8erhjk
2006-11-21 08:41:29 UTC
Dean is cute dont really here many of those Danial is also pretty good, but my favs are Derek and Dean but then again i like all the names you picked.
hjking315
2006-11-17 08:17:54 UTC
I like Daniel and Dean. Don't go with Danial. No one will ever spell it right. And I think Dean is a very strong and confident name.
Lg
2006-11-16 11:04:54 UTC
davin and danial
♡Miszzy_327♡
2006-11-24 09:05:37 UTC
Derek and Danial
Wonderious
2006-11-16 20:21:12 UTC
Dean and Davin are the best choices. Donald is by far the worst
2006-11-16 18:55:09 UTC
donald reminds me of Donald duck

Dean is a lttle too old fashion for me

deveraux is too strange and he will be teased

Davin is too close to the word devil

Derek is ok ,but i always think of startrek when saying it

I like the name Danial it has a cute twist andit is traditional

I also like the name David ,just a suggestion
stefanie s
2006-11-24 02:23:43 UTC
Davin and Deveraux
mistkie
2006-11-16 16:53:21 UTC
I like Danial and Davin.
mommy cat
2006-11-24 10:45:39 UTC
I like something that's different from others. Deveraux and Davin are really nice names.
2006-11-16 17:25:24 UTC
I like Davin alot that is a rare name and for a second one I would say Derek.
lisyliz
2006-11-16 11:15:52 UTC
Danial and Daniel
blessedwife
2006-11-16 19:13:19 UTC
Dean & Davin
Urchin
2006-11-16 16:28:29 UTC
Derek and Davin
Britni Gayle
2006-11-16 11:13:28 UTC
Derek and Davin
Help Needed
2006-11-16 11:06:18 UTC
I like Donald and Danial
LarbradorianGuy
2006-11-16 11:06:17 UTC
Derek and Davin are cool, so is Donald.

Also think of Devon and Dean
kja63
2006-11-16 11:06:11 UTC
Danial with an a will never work. No one wants a name that will be misspelled 100% of the time.

Dean and Daniel.
angelbaby
2006-11-16 12:40:02 UTC
I like Davin and Derek the best.
2006-11-16 11:17:17 UTC
Dean and Davin
2006-11-24 10:56:02 UTC
Davin and Daniel! That way they will be one of a kind because those aren't names that alot of people have.And they sound sooooooooo cute for baby boy names!!! Good Luck!!!
Beth M
2006-11-18 21:00:47 UTC
To me Daniel with an A becomes DANE-I- UL not DAN-YUL. Phoenetic spellings there.

I am for Daniel and Dean. Or Derek and Dean.
crevels23
2006-11-16 11:27:10 UTC
Davin and Daniel
Bowllynn
2006-11-16 11:05:56 UTC
Daniel and Davin
mooseny35
2006-11-18 16:49:12 UTC
Dean and Deveraux
JENNY
2006-11-17 05:31:43 UTC
Dean and Derek
ladysilverfox2004
2006-11-18 20:00:50 UTC
Derek and Dean
tiger
2006-11-23 14:13:18 UTC
Derek is a good name, its my fav. but i like danial with an a. the third one is a lil weird, dont use that one. good luck.
Jonas LOVER
2006-11-16 19:19:08 UTC
Derek & Dean
mei-lin
2006-11-16 11:12:08 UTC
Daniel and Dean. Danial with an a looks like it is mispelled and more like denial. Don't like it. Devereaux is good - Dev for short.
kkgray88
2006-11-23 02:11:49 UTC
I like Derek and Dean.
helperwhoneedshelp
2006-11-23 19:42:17 UTC
Danial, And Derek sound nice..you could even spell it Derak....donald is like donald duck fom disney..quack! (sorry)
Ballyskenachgirl
2006-11-20 13:21:03 UTC
Danial & Dean- has a ring to it dont you think?
wise beyond years
2006-11-16 20:43:24 UTC
Danial, Dean and what about about Daylen
Garden
2006-11-16 11:11:30 UTC
Deveraux or Danial...I prefer Aleksandr or Kai
Stephanie
2006-11-16 14:19:23 UTC
Derek or Daniel
2006-11-16 11:43:39 UTC
Derek and Daniel
kitty
2006-11-24 08:05:32 UTC
If you're looking for names that start with the letter "D" for a boy, just go on the web and search names, or baby names, you can find the meanings and the origins. I also like the names "Dayton" and "Damon" or even "Derk". Go with something unique for your child so that every other kid in school doesn't have the same name, your child is special!!!!
mawma
2006-11-22 06:44:45 UTC
DANIAL DEREK DAVIN
2006-11-19 15:05:39 UTC
donald -bad bad bad no no NO!

dean -its o-k...

deveraux-err no

davin -...hmm what about gavin?

danial and derek are my two picks.. =)
boxermom
2006-11-16 20:04:18 UTC
danial dean
Stacye S
2006-11-16 12:49:17 UTC
Devereaux / Davin
Get_R_Done_n_Dallas
2006-11-20 13:13:51 UTC
Dean & Derek....Dean you don't hear often and i like the spelling of Derek
2006-11-16 11:11:19 UTC
What would the last name be? Would it go together? I like Derek and Daniel
2006-11-16 17:30:26 UTC
Daniel and Derek, don't spell Daniel with an A, it doesn't look right.
2006-11-16 11:15:07 UTC
I like Devin and Dean and Derek

Also try Devon, Devin, and David

Good luck!

P.S. Try names that start with other letters instead of D. There are a lot of nice names that dont start with D.

Austin, Andrew, Aster, Alaster, Brian are all nice and some are unique!
?
2006-11-16 11:46:14 UTC
Derek & Daniel are my 2 faves.
It Co$t To Be Around The Bo$$
2006-11-16 11:11:36 UTC
Davin thats it. I dont like any of the others.
Lissa
2006-11-16 12:24:43 UTC
Derek and Daniel. It is hard having a name spelled differently as you are growing up (mine is Lissa - pronouced Lisa) and I can't find anything that spells my name 'correctly'.

Also think about Dylan and David.
sammy
2006-11-17 22:13:51 UTC
I also like Daniel with an A..
maqwa2002
2006-11-16 14:49:47 UTC
Derek and Dean sounds good. Remember your going to have to yell these names try it :!DEREK, DEAN COME DOWN STAIRS!: then you will know which one is best .
Jordy[♥]
2006-11-18 17:30:16 UTC
Dean is the only one i really like...

Donald- donald duck

Dean-hottie from australian idol

Deveraux-Dero

Davin- no way

Danial-all daniels i know are little shits.

Derek- the dork

Sorry. they just arnt my type of names =)
2006-11-16 20:40:40 UTC
derek and davin
2006-11-16 13:11:31 UTC
Derek and Dean.

Other D names i like are:

Desmond, Devon, Daemyn, Dakota, Damien, Dante,

http://www.babynames.com/Names/Alpha/index.php?let=D&g=M
ladywetherell23
2006-11-20 09:34:19 UTC
davin and daniel i like that
angela c
2006-11-16 11:47:45 UTC
love the name deveraux and like davial
2006-11-16 19:26:28 UTC
Derek and Devin are cool.
BaseballGrrl
2006-11-16 11:51:11 UTC
Daniel and Derek

Danial reads like denial to me. Might be hard for the kid in school.
?
2006-11-16 11:12:21 UTC
All of these names suck. Danial looks like he will get the nickname "Danny Anal". If I am forced to pick, I'd go with Dean. Devereax? Why don't you just put a "Please kick my a$$" sign on his back!!!
Sweetheart
2006-11-16 16:56:19 UTC
Donald and Dereck
WriterMom
2006-11-16 16:38:08 UTC
I say don't get creative with spelling. I spelled out my last name (10 letters and polish) for YEARS. Over and over with "no, czy, not czi" over the phone, in person..ohmygosh. If you go with Daniel, make it Daniel. Or he will spell his name out over and over for the rest of his life. Life is hard enough.
pixy
2006-11-23 23:19:03 UTC
well i think u like "D" name what do ya say, lol. i like Dean sound like a modle, and Devon- like devin or like Dev-on, maby David, Drake, Dawson, and theres baby books wit tons of names, like a name dictionary, and book stores, have fun!!!
2006-11-16 13:43:37 UTC
Derek

Daniel
2006-11-23 13:41:52 UTC
I would not be keen on any of them. How about Dominic and Darragh. Good luck with your choice.
2006-11-16 14:16:13 UTC
Trevor and Dustin(or Justin)
2006-11-16 13:23:43 UTC
I like Daveraux