Question:
baby name rater!?
2006-11-16 15:06:38 UTC
my sis is having a baby is 1 week! i want to help her pick a name, she is having a girl, and these are her choices!

Mia Lynn

Angel elizabeth

Lizzie leigh

Callie lu

lily may

kayla sam

rate all these 1-10! thx
32 answers:
pebble
2006-11-17 07:00:13 UTC
You're looking for honest opinions, right? This is going to sound harsh but I am not going to sugar coat it.

1 being worst 10 being best:

Mia Lynn 1

Angel Elizabeth 3

Lizzie Leigh 1

Callie Lu 1

Lily May 5

Kayla Sam 1

Different middle names would be better for most

Mia is cute but does not go with Lyn

Angel reminds me too much of the TV show with vampires - and Angel was a male.

Lizzie is horrible as a name. Elizabeth is beautiful, but leigh does not fit.

Callie is cute but better as a nickname for Clarissa, Claire, Clarine, Clarina. I have seen it spelled Calleigh before. Lu is awful.

Lily May is really cute but sounds very southern. It is my favorite on the list, but I would spell it Lilly Mae

Kayla is pretty, Sam is not. How about Kayla Samara?
2006-11-16 15:46:54 UTC
Mia Lynn-6

Angel Elizabeth-9

Lizzie Leigh-1

callie Lu-1

Lilly May-10

Kayla Sam-3
2006-11-17 07:11:28 UTC
Mia Lynn 2

Angel elizabeth 2

Lizzie leigh 1

Callie lu 1

lily may 1

kayla sam 5
Sweetheart
2006-11-16 16:49:56 UTC
Mia Lynn-5

Angel Elizabeth-10

Lizzie Leigh-7

Callie Lu-9

Lily May-8 1/2

Kayla SAM-8 1/2

Kayla or Callie May sound really cute too!
2006-11-16 17:59:48 UTC
Mia Lynn 4, Mia is cute and so is Lynn but together it's too short

Angel elizabeth 4, I like Elizabeth, Angel is incomplete though it needs to be Angela or Angelina

Lizzie leigh 1 this one is awful!

Callie lu 2 Callie is kinda cute, but Lu?

lily may 4, both cute but too short together

kayla sam 2, Kayla is kinda cute, but SAM?
2006-11-18 09:27:49 UTC
Mia Lynn-10

Angel elizabeth-5

Lizzie leigh-8

Callie lu-1

lily may-1

kayla sam-5
╣Sexy ♥ Momma╠
2006-11-17 06:24:45 UTC
Mia Lynn - 9

Angel Elizabeth - 8

Lizzie Leigh - 1

Callie Lu- 1

Lily May - 8

Kayla Sam - 5
2006-11-16 18:19:23 UTC
This is rating hers: 10=best

Mia Lynn- 8

Angel Elizabeth- 6

Lizzie Leigh- 4

Callie Lu- 5

Lily May- 9

Kayla Sam- 8

Here are some of my suggestions

Callie Sam

Kayla Lynn

Angel Leigh

Mia Grace

Lizzie Brighid

Lilly Ann
lifesquestions?
2006-11-16 16:26:47 UTC
Mia Lynn 5

Angel elizabeth 6

Lizzie leigh 5

Callie lu 9

lily may 7

kayla sam 4
נєѕѕι¢α נαηє {ℓgм} ♥ [NOT USED]
2006-11-16 15:34:55 UTC
Mia Lynn - 10

Angel Elizabeth - 10

Lizzie Leigh -4

Callie Lu - 10

Lily May - 6

Kayla Sam - 8
2006-11-16 16:42:05 UTC
Mia Lynn -9 cute

Angel elizabeth -0 angel is an ugly name and elizabeth is boring

Lizzie leigh-3 sounds funny when you say it

Callie lu-0 awful

lily may-10 really cute

kayla sam-0 i hate the name sam its so boring
2006-11-16 15:18:00 UTC
With 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest:

Mia Lynn - 7

Angel elizabeth - 3

Lizzie leigh - 1

Callie lu - 1

lily may - 9

kayla sam - 8

Lily May is beautiful AND it's not overly common, yet common enough that she likely won't get teased for the name.

Kayla would be my favorite if the middle name weren't Sam.

I love the name Mia, but definitely not with Lynn... Everyone I know has the middle name Lynn. Unoriginal.
short stuff
2006-11-16 16:21:31 UTC
Mia Lynn-6

Angel elizabeth-3

Lizzie leigh-2

Callie lu-1

lily may-10

kayla sam-4
lil_danca06
2006-11-16 16:15:11 UTC
Mia Lynn: 8

Angel Elizabeth: 4

Lizzie Leigh: 6

Callie Lu: 2

Lily May: 7

Kayla sam: 8

I like Mia Lynn and Kayla sam the best. I also like the name Callie Elizabeth.
2006-11-16 16:12:36 UTC
1 being the worst and 10 being the best:

Mia Lynn-7 (mia is cute by i like Maya better, and Lynn is SO dull)

Angel Elizabeth-0 (this is horrible. Angel is a horrible name for a little girl. and elizabeth is dull too.)

Lizzie Leigh-2 (Lizza is a really ugly name and lizzie leigh sounds dumb)

Callie Lu-3 (Callie is cute but Lu is a boys name)

Lily May-9 (Lily May is sooo pretty. I love it)

Kayla Sam-1 (i hate the name kayla, its boring and ugly. Sam is a boys name!!!)
2006-11-16 15:55:35 UTC
Mia Lynn-2 (Boooring!)

Angel Elizabeth-4(Don't sound good together)

Lizzie Leigh-3(It DOES sound like Lezzy and shell get made fun of)

Callie Lu- 7(LOVE it except the middle name)

Lily Mae-8(I love it.)

Kayla Sam-1(Sam is a horrible middle name)
syznotch
2006-11-16 15:11:36 UTC
Mia Lynn 6

Angel elizabeth 8

Lizzie leigh 3 (sounds like Lezzy)

Callie lu 5

lily may 7

kayla sam 8
2006-11-16 19:41:50 UTC
mia lynn-7 i like mia, but lynn is too common

angel elizabeth-10 adorable!

lizzie leigh-1 name doesn't go together to me

callie lu-7 love callie, but hate lu

lily may-4 its ok

kayla sam-7 love kayla, hate sam.
Urchin
2006-11-16 16:20:42 UTC
Lizzie Leigh 1

Mia Lynn 10

Angel Elizabeth 8

Lily May 7

Callie Lu 1

Kayla Sam 2

Callie is a pretty name but, it doesn't sound good with Lu
L-cee
2006-11-16 16:10:55 UTC
Mia Lynn- 6 (if you say it too fast it kinda morphs into one name)

Angel elizabeth- 4 (personally, i never really liked the name angel. a name shouldn't be a noun, in my world)

Lizzie leigh- 6 (will she still be called lizzie when she's 30?)

Callie lu- 7(I'd change the spelling of lu- it looks a bit oriental)

lily may- 10! (cute!)

kayla sam- 8 (sam seems a bit abrupt, but other than that it's cute)

sorry if i was a bit too critical!
2006-11-16 15:43:08 UTC
Mia Lyne-2(so so)

Angel Elizabeth- 3(alright)

Lizzie Leigh-1(cutest)

Callie Lu-6(what in the world)

My May-4(no honey)

Kayla Sam-5(kayla is cute)

I think that something cute that is sort of what she is looking for would be Kallie Kelis or what about Aaliyiah or even Cassie
summer ♥
2006-11-18 22:30:04 UTC
Mia Lynn - 8

Angel elizabeth - 8

Lizzie leigh - 0

Callie lu - 0

lily may - 9

kayla sam - 6
ladywetherell23
2006-11-17 11:36:55 UTC
mia lynn 7

angel elizabeth 3

callie lu 2

lily may 3

kayla sam 9
Blondi
2006-11-16 15:11:44 UTC
Mia Lynn

Lily May

Angel Elizabeth

Kayla Sam

Callie Lu

Lizzie Leigh

That is just the order I like them in
Laura D
2006-11-16 16:56:56 UTC
Mia Lynn 1

Angel elizabeth 6

Lizzie leigh 3

Callie lu 7

lily may 4

kayla sam 2

go for like Kayla Lynn....try a combination of those names....or ive heard of someone nameing their kid like Amazing Grace....
Sweet_Hottie
2006-11-16 15:57:35 UTC
ok

mia lynn 7

angel elizabeth 6

lizzie leigh 8

callie lu 5

lily may 8

kalya sam 7
Jordy[♥]
2006-11-16 15:54:47 UTC
1-Mia Lynn

2-Lily Maye

3-Kayla Sam

4-Callie Lu

5-Lizzie Leigh

6-Angel Elizabeth

I love the name Mia.. very cute. Angel doesnt really go with Elizabeth, its really hard to kind of roll off the tongue.. Lily and Mia are the better names though. Do you like the name Maleah? close to Mia but abit different. Not as common. =)

Its so hard to chose a name, your sis would be happy that you are helping her out! goodluck with making a decision!
jenny
2006-11-16 19:04:54 UTC
Mia Lynn or Lily May... those would be my picks
bluebug
2006-11-16 17:53:37 UTC
(9)

(10)

(8)

(7)

(8)

(9)

I really like Angel Elizabeth it's way *CUTE*

what about Amy Elizabeth?
2006-11-17 00:23:08 UTC
I like Angel. I had it on my baby name list. I don't like Elizabeth, but I do like Leigh.
34th B.G. - USAAF
2006-11-16 17:12:05 UTC
They're all "cute" for a little girl - but try to keep in mind what will be on her college diploma. Too many names are unrecognizable - these are not - they're okay. Strike it up to my being OLD!
2006-11-16 17:26:51 UTC
Lilly May is cute. how about River Rae?