Question:
If you had to choose ...?
Donnie Darko (Morbid Thoughts)
2006-11-15 20:23:34 UTC
Between Tamara (Tammy) and Tatiana (Tanya) as your daughter's name, what would you choose?
34 answers:
pebble
2006-11-15 20:42:58 UTC
I'm going with the crowd. I like Tatiana. Tamara sounds too much like camera. I do love Tatiana though. It was one of my choices for a girl but hubby said no way!
Lucid
2006-11-16 09:45:05 UTC
I like Tanya (Tania) better than Tatiana. There are too many syllables in Tatiana. I also like Tamara or Tamar. Tamar means date (the sweet fruit from a palm tree) in Hebrew and is a biblical name. Both names are good.
caitlinerika
2006-11-19 16:49:34 UTC
I like Tamara better than Tatiana, but I like Tanya better than Tammy. It's your child, toss a coin.
Who Me?
2006-11-15 21:24:39 UTC
Tatiana
2006-11-15 20:39:52 UTC
Tatiana
Monique
2006-11-15 20:31:57 UTC
Tatiana
tooyoung2bagrannybabe
2006-11-15 20:28:21 UTC
Tatiana
lil_lnj07
2006-11-19 15:16:07 UTC
I prefer Tatiana specially the short form Tanya
2006-11-15 20:34:16 UTC
Tatiana sounds like a stripper's name.

Go with Tamara. It's cute :)
2006-11-15 22:27:57 UTC
Tatiana is a better choice in my eyes...

But u will choose what u like in the end!!

Im not keen on Tamara as thats my partners ex's name!! lol
♥mommy of 4♥
2006-11-16 09:15:24 UTC
Tamara
coca_cola_froggy
2006-11-15 23:16:10 UTC
I like Tanya better, but honestly I don't like either of those names, Tatiana is dumb, and I hate Tamara, but Tanya is okay I guess, honestly, I think those names all suck, sorry.
2006-11-15 20:43:48 UTC
Tamara
book lover
2006-11-16 06:03:38 UTC
I like Tatiana
2006-11-16 17:11:39 UTC
Tatiana (tanya) Def.
lblondie15
2006-11-19 11:39:06 UTC
I like Tatiana it just sound like a princess name to me and every girl wants to be a princess!! Am i right!! Go with Tatiana.
hello
2006-11-16 07:23:04 UTC
I like Tamara, but dont cut it down to Tammy.
George K
2006-11-19 16:20:45 UTC
Tammy
KathyS
2006-11-16 06:46:12 UTC
I like Tamara.
2006-11-15 21:52:27 UTC
I like Tatiana. I think its Russian.
chelleedub
2006-11-16 04:51:13 UTC
Tatiana...and I wouldn't shorten it.

If you name her Tammy she'll become a stripper.
2006-11-19 14:59:09 UTC
tamera is a pretty name but i dont like that she would be called tammy.. and i dont like tatiana but i like the name tanya. for "T" names i also like ,, Tara, Tara-Lynn, Tia, Taylor, Trisha(Trish), Trinity, Tori, Tessa
2006-11-15 20:35:40 UTC
Tatiana, a good variation of that would be Tiana,
angelbaby
2006-11-16 06:48:15 UTC
I like the names, but I wouldn't use the nicknames. They are too pretty as whole names to be cut short down to plain names.
gacountrygirly
2006-11-15 20:30:42 UTC
i say tatiana
2006-11-16 06:15:39 UTC
I like Tatianna, but I would spell it with two N's and then call her Tianna for short.
smarties
2006-11-15 20:31:55 UTC
Tatiana.

Tamara sounds like older women name.
2006-11-18 18:20:07 UTC
Tamera.
Oh yeah
2006-11-19 13:51:18 UTC
tamara is pritty
jennifer s
2006-11-16 06:32:29 UTC
tamara.
kevin s
2006-11-15 20:31:20 UTC
neither, i think we have enough of that in the world.
talkintame
2006-11-18 20:32:12 UTC
what about Tiana
Bear