Question:
do u like this name?
Brandi S
2006-11-21 07:33:43 UTC
i dont know why but i love these names ZaNadia and Zalicya i think they are cute and diffrent i think i might name my girls that if i have kids one day
Nineteen answers:
2006-11-21 07:36:05 UTC
They are unique. If you like them then you should totally go for it.
missjewl
2006-11-21 16:11:15 UTC
I do not particularily like the choices of names you picked out. I know how hard it is to choose a name that is somewhat original, but you want to keep in mind the future of your child. In my opinion, a name that does not allow others to pick one them and make fun is a safe bet. But if I personally had to choose out of only those 2 names Zalicya, if pronounced the way I think it is isnt too bad. Good luck in the future.
Lucy A
2006-11-21 15:41:39 UTC
ZaNadia is a bit odd...... but Zalicya is cute, if you wanna find cool names, and origins, go to www.babynames.com, its really cool! One of Swedens best football players (GO SWEDEN!, i support sweden, if you hadnt already noticed:P) anyways, this guys name is Zlatan (the first 'a' is long) go with what you think is right, just remember not to make it so 'unique' its embarrising (my real name Lucinda, ahhhhhhhh! I hate it!) and make sure the way its spelt is also easy to pronounce
alaileesmom
2006-11-21 17:03:29 UTC
Zanadia
Tiss
2006-11-22 17:01:42 UTC
I think it's a bad idea to give children names that they will always have to explain, or tell people how to pronounce or spell. They won't think it's cute or original, just embarrassing.
Jackson
2006-11-21 16:14:01 UTC
how exactly do you pronounce them? OK the second one any way.. I could see that being a problem with that one.. mostly in school.. always having to correct the pronunciation of it.. may be even when getting older too..
2D
2006-11-22 01:43:29 UTC
I hate the names, they sound totally made up & ignorant. Not classy at all. I think they're ugly names. But if you like them, it's your child name it what you choose, I hope your child feels the same way you do & not the way I do. Good Luck.
spelling nazi
2006-11-23 03:50:01 UTC
You must care if we like them or not because you got way too defensive. Those names are AWFUL.
OMO
2006-11-21 16:12:02 UTC
They are terrible.

Please keep in mind these children are going to have these horrible names for their whole lives.

Don't you think it will get old explaining for the 1 zillionth time how to say "Zalicya" to her co-workers, etc.

Please for the love of God think about what you are doing.
~Why~
2006-11-21 16:30:13 UTC
I like those names! They are very unique. Did you make them up?
Dixie H
2006-11-21 17:44:15 UTC
Well they are deffently different and probably one of a kind. I myself don't really like them but if you like them then why not.
K.A.R.A =]
2006-11-21 17:59:40 UTC
ok i think thoser some ghetto name but they r kind cute i guess
sk8erhjk
2006-11-21 16:44:55 UTC
there diffrent and i think that is why i like them.
2006-11-21 15:36:43 UTC
I think that they are both really pretty and feminine.
2006-11-21 20:07:47 UTC
thumbs down............... zalicya sounds like a medicine to help erectile dysfunction!

mb
french mocha
2006-11-21 15:54:29 UTC
yea..there alright but if u like them go for it!!!
briannamcclintock1
2006-11-21 18:50:54 UTC
nope
prettysex1