Question:
What do you think of the name Terry Devon Green?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
What do you think of the name Terry Devon Green?
25 answers:
2006-11-17 09:56:12 UTC
Terry Devon Green... It's a good name, I like it. But I personally would give him a full first name so he can use it in a professional environment when he gets older: Terrence Devon Green. His family and friends can call him Terry for short.

Catalina Margarita: too cluttered, too long. I would pick one or the other. They are both nice names, though I'd be more inclined to choose Catalina over the name of an alcoholic beverage... she could get a bit of teasing in school, you know...
pebble
2006-11-17 12:49:58 UTC
Catalina Margarita sounds a bit sing-song. The middle name would sound better with a hard ending like Magritte but with Green I don't think the G in either way flows well. Maybe Catalina Estelle, Catalina Michelle. Something with 2 syllables since the last name is short and with a consonant sound at the end.

As for Terry, my mom is Teri so if it's a girl I like it. If it's a boy, not so much. I like Devon either way.
c m
2006-11-17 07:03:38 UTC
Terry Devon Green has a nice flow to it. I'm not digging Margarita. I like Catalina but maybe Catalina Marie Green or something..
charmed_one017
2006-11-17 08:08:54 UTC
Terry Devon Green is okay... not so keen on the Terry, love Devon. And for the other one, maybe change the first or middle name to something that doesn't end in 'a'... Sounds kinda funny. They're both cute names, but maybe not together.
Margo
2006-11-17 14:56:54 UTC
I think Terry Devon Green is very pretty! Other spellings: Teri or Terri

Catalina Margarita is really fun!
angelbaby
2006-11-17 15:26:01 UTC
I think Terry is too old fashioned, but I like Devon.

Catalina Marguerita sounds too much. I would go with Catalina and a more simple name, or a simple name with Marguerita as the middle name. But not both together.
2006-11-17 14:58:58 UTC
If it's a girl Terri Devon is adorable. If it's a boy, perhaps you'd like Perry Devon??? Perry is such a cute name for a boy. For a girl Katalina Marguerite would be cute. I like Katy or Kat. I like it better with the K because then she can choose to be called Kat without it being spelled "C-A-T".
2006-11-17 18:57:09 UTC
I like Terry devon Green, but I dont really like the other one
beautiful
2006-11-18 01:06:05 UTC
too be honest i really don't like the name terry at all. i do like catalina though but i would have the middle name margarite so that both names don't end with an a.
2006-11-17 06:55:31 UTC
Catalina is nice, a bit pretentious possibly? if u are white, it is a bit pretentious.. Terry is a bit of an old school name, im not so keen. plus im a big believer in names that can be shortened into a nick-name
hello
2006-11-17 06:44:16 UTC
I like them both
Jaysa
2006-11-17 14:22:34 UTC
Honestly I think it is ugly. Terry is a very old name.. If you have to go with Terry go with a fullname like Theresa... i hate when people have nick names for full name like Terry, Kim and Tommy

And Margarita has to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Pooka*
2006-11-17 15:53:26 UTC
My dad's name is Terry Glenn but it could be boy and girl but i like the other name Terry reminds me of my dad lol
tygger in pa
2006-11-17 15:53:30 UTC
Devyn Catherine Green = girl
Brandi D
2006-11-17 07:13:17 UTC
i like terry for a girl
kamdens mommy
2006-11-17 10:07:49 UTC
no those names arent so good maybe you shoudl think harder...catalina--salad dressing margarita drink==green no
shizzlechit
2006-11-17 19:49:18 UTC
I think both sets of names are very nice
2006-11-17 10:54:54 UTC
my nephew and his dad are both called terry green. it sounds good
sammy
2006-11-18 05:59:46 UTC
Yup love that name..good choice
Chelsea is a Zeppelin fan.
2006-11-17 12:53:32 UTC
i like it but what about these?

Lilly Madilyn?

I don't have a middle name for these but

Ava

Amanda

Brenna

Bridget

Chelsea

Courtney

Dakota

Dayna

Emylee

Finley

Falon

Gabby

Haley

Hailey

Helen

Isabel

Izy

Jayde

Jade

Jennifer

Jenne

Jessica

Jessy

Jessi

Jessie

Kiersten

Karli

Lisa

Lydia

Melissa

Mari

Olga (lol)

Patti

Quija (key-sha)

Railyn

Ronda

Stephanie

Teri

Tonya

Tori

(no u's sorry lol)

Victoria

Wendy

Xeina....

Zahra (my best friends name, we call her Zari.)
2006-11-17 22:03:27 UTC
well myself and sister thinks its a really cool name and pretty for a girl,we love it xx
dorkfish
2006-11-18 02:19:22 UTC
terry is bad..devon is ok
That Girl Real
2006-11-17 12:34:55 UTC
I think that name is real cute
cc
2006-11-17 06:50:16 UTC
is that a girls name or a guys name, if it's a girls spell it teri
2006-11-17 06:51:07 UTC
its okay